Mark Hunt Destroys Dana White For UFC Fight Night 121 Removal

Mark Hunt Destroys Dana White For UFC Fight Night 121 Removal

Hunt, however, was not happy with the decision.

The MMA world has been hit with quite a jolt, as the UFC has announced that Mark Hunt will no longer fight Marcin Tybura at its November 19th card in Sydney, Australia.

Hunt's spot will be filled by former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum, who needed just 65 seconds to submit Walt Harris at UFC 216 on October 7.

"I think Mark Hunt deserves to be more a part of his children's life and hopefully his grandchildren, and not be "punchy" which is a road he's headed down if he continues to take this kind of punishment".

Hunt has now taken to social media attacking Dana White and the UFC.

White gets the brunt of the abuse with Hunt suggesting his legal battle against the UFC his behind the promotion withdrawing him.

A UFC official told the Daily Telegraph, "The health-related statements made by Hunt in the article represent the first time UFC was made aware of these claims".


MARK HUNT has launched a foul-mouthed assault on Dana White after being dropped from UFC Sydney, as the fighter reveals he slurs words and struggles with his memory.

The 43 year-old feared slugger has gone 3-1, with 1 no contest, in his last five bouts (the no-contest was Hunt's aforementioned bout with Lesnar). I've been fighting since I was a child, fighting to get out of my circumstances.

I used to be a little bit naïve. I feel that's destiny. The story was titled "If I Die Fighting, That's Fine". I just hope that if it does happen, it will be in an honest and fair competition.

In a first-person piece for Australian website the Players Voice last month, the "Super Samoan" opened up about the brutal toll his 16-year combat sports career has had on his mind and body in a bid to highlight the dangers of competing against fighters using PEDs. I've still got my senses about me and I know what's right and wrong, which is the main thing.

"Sometimes I don't sleep well", he said.

He added: "I spent hours the other day with the doctors I was cleared to fight the interview I did with players voice was misquoted I don't slur my words and is a is a running joke between my wife and me my memory isn't that great but who remembers shit they don't want to not good".

He said: 'I'm disappointed that I have been withdrawn from the fight, I have passed all medicals 2 days ago.

Related Articles